I know you want to look your very best on the most important day of your life, your wedding day! Have you taken any steps, however, to achieve this? If you have, congratulations! If not, then what are you waiting for?
Remember, a good looking bride is most probably a healthy one as well, and only good health can bring that extra special glow to your face and skin on your wedding day.
Here are some tips for you to become healthy or healthier as the case may be, as your wedding day approaches.
- Exercise moderately everyday. Do not wait until the last minute, start at least six months before your wedding day. Perform exercises that will tone up your body and get rid of the excess fat on your body. Try Pilates, its excellent!
- You could practice some of these things: never lie down when you can sit up while watching TV, never sit down when you can stand up when you are talking to your neighbor, never stand up when you can walk around while you are talking on the telephone, never walk, but run if you can up the stairs. These simple steps will help you shed excess weight, and shape you up for your wedding day.
- Plan out all your meals. Try your best to not eat out or order food in everyday; instead, cook your own simple meals on a daily basis. This will help you count your calories, and maintain your weight.
- Avoid comfort foods, and avoid sweets. Opt for fresh vegetable salads and fruits instead.
- Try writing down what you are eating, and paste it on your refrigerator or in a common place. This way, you will know what to avoid if necessary.
- Drink lots of unsweetened fruit juices, and even more importantly, drink plenty of fresh clean water through the day. This will help you stay healthy, and recent research has shown that drinking at least eight to ten glasses of water every day will help increase your energy levels, to maintain your weight, and even keep your heart healthy. Your skin will glow, your hair will shine, and you will develop a positive attitude towards everything, which in turn will help you a great deal to de-stress before your wedding day.
Stay healthy, stay calm and enjoy your wedding day!