Wedding day is a magical event in everyone’s life, so you need to be very careful in keeping everything perfect in every aspect.
You must be well prepared for all the possible situations by making an emergency kit. Bring the checklist along with you on your wedding day [Bridal accessories].
Just remember that a well prepared bride is always stress free. Make sure that emergency kit contains attire, grooming and other health aids.
Don’t make it as a huge box; a small kit with travel sized items is good to carry.
Items you need to include in your emergency kit checklist:
- Safety pins and a sewing kit in the bride and bridesmaids’ dress
- Extra buttons
- Tossing garter
- Extra ear ring backs
- Flat shoes if you feel any discomfort
- Sewing tape or masking tape
- Stain removal towelettes
- Wet wipes
- Comb, brush, gel or hairspray
- Nail polish, remover and a nail file
- Curling iron
- Lint brush
- Elastic or bobby pins
- Toothpaste, toothbrush and floss
- Hand lotion
- Cotton balls
- Makeup remover
- One small scissors
- Cold remedies
- Pain relievers or aspirin
- Prescription medications
- Band aids
- Stomach upset medicine
- Hygiene products
Other miscellaneous things:
- Contact numbers of all the wedding participants
- Little snacks and drinks
- Breathe mints
- Contact information regarding all vendors
- Copies of directions to the ceremony, photo location and reception
In order to make your wedding more special, you need to be very careful in each and every aspect of the ceremony. This makes all the guests to remember the ceremony for many years to come.
Right from how you look and dress to wedding favors, each task is to be unique in its own way so that it can create a magical and most memorable ceremony.