Want to look your absolute best on your wedding day? Eye makeup is one among those from which you can achieve that perfect look.
Your eye makeup should be in such a way that it brings a natural definition to your face features.
Despite the color of your eyes, they are considered as windows of your soul.
Eye makeup allows you to highlight the most different characteristics of your face.
Here are the eye make up tips to emphasize your face features:
- One of the best eye makeup tips is to use mascara to make your eyes more pretty. Eye shadow and eyeliner also make your eyes look beautiful. Don’t choose the eye shadow color which matches with your eye color. Usage of pink colors can complement your color.
- Apply light foundation and powder to cover those dark circles under your eyes.
- Don’t pluck the eyebrows on the day of your wedding as it can cause red rashes to appear on the skin.
- You can also try for an eyelash perm as this can last for about nine weeks.
- Try to apply eye catching colors like khaki and plum to emphasize the color of your eyes.
- Get waterproof mascara and allow it to dry for few seconds before you are going to apply another layer. Brown mascara is well suitable for light eyelashes and black for dark eyelashes. Buy mascara that thickens and lengthens your eyelashes.
- The skin on your eyelids usually look dark than the skin on the rest of your face. So, apply neutral colors over your eyelids to make the skin tone even. Then, you can apply any color on top of that to make it spread well.
- Don’t forget to curl your eye lashes. In order to curl your lashes, use new curling formulations so that there won’t be any risk of tired lids.
- Bronze shadow is best suitable for all eye colors. To get good look, try to apply a thin layer on the lids, after that line your eyes by using the same shade.
- Try to apply the pencil liner correctly. To apply the eyeliner precisely, gently pull one corner of your eyes until your lashes form a straight line.
- For puffy eyes, use under eye gel as this helps in tightening the inner eye skin and it works fine under the makeup.
- Use gray and black eye pencils for brown and black eyes.
These eye makeup tips make your face look more and more beautiful. Just the things you need to consider are the color of your eyes and the shape. Careful focus on your eyes make your face look stunning [Bridal make up tips].