If you want to make the most of your hair on your wedding day, hire a talented, imaginative hairdresser who will make you look like a million dollars.
There are a wide range of wedding hairstyles to choose from, from more coiffeur versions of everyday hair to convoluted and impressive styles.
The wedding hairstyle that you choose should complement your face, your veil and your dream wedding dress.
The style must suit your physique, emphasize your good features and at the same time hide your weak ones.
Here are some ideas for different types of hair:
1. Wedding hairdos should emphasize your neck. Try a simple French twist or go for an elegant group of ringlets.
2. If you have long hair, leave it loose; tangle it with fabric or beads that match your wedding dress.
3. Hair brushed back or up illustrates more of your face and shape, and is a wonderful style for evening or formal weddings.
4. Leaving your hair loose gives a more informal look and is well suited for outdoor, informal and daytime weddings.
5. Brides with short hair can benefit from thick and long wedding day hairstyles. There is a wide variety of hair extensions and clip-on hairpieces in various colors and styles to add chic to your hair.
6. Medium-length hair also has multiple styles as long hair. You can add curls, brush them loosely down, make them straight, or tuck it behind your ears.
7. You also can wear bangs in various ways such as fringy, textured, soft or angled. If you have never worn bangs, try them out in advance.
8. There are also various options for short hair, from sleek to curly styles. Hair clips, tiaras, and decorative bobby pins all look dazzling when you wear them with short hair.