Destination weddings are in a lot of vogue these days and a large number of couples decide to get married outside their city of residence and sometimes even outside their country of residence. Destination weddings are a lot different than in-city weddings not only because they are most exciting but also because they incorporate the elements of the destination of the wedding.
For example, if you are getting married on a beach destination, then your wedding ought to have an element of sun and sand. When the destination affects the décor, the cake, the dresses and the food, why can’t it also have an impact on the wedding invites? Well it is fun to have wedding invitations designed in sync with the destination and to help you choose the perfect invitation for unique destination theme, we have a few tips and suggestions:
- Beach wedding-a beach wedding invitation can have a background of sun and sand and may also have a few little umbrellas incorporated in the invitation. The invite can also have a detailed itinerary of the beach wedding to get the guests all excited about your big day.
- A city wedding-if you reside on the countryside or a beach side location and are planning to have a city style wedding, then you can have a crisp and city themed wedding invitation card. The card can include a photo of the famous landmark of the city and you can even get a picture clicked on the landmark so that it can be added to the card.
- Overseas wedding-if you are going to travel outside through an airplane for your wedding, then you can also have the invite in the form and design of a passport. This is a real fun way to invite your guests and to get them excited about the wedding day.
- Ticket invites-another way to get a wedding invitation card done for a destination wedding is by getting it designed in the form of a ticket invite. The wedding ticket invite can have many interesting elements and can add the venue of the wedding as the destination of the ticket.
- Another way to send a wedding invite for a unique destination wedding is to send across destination tickets along with the invite. This is a good way to surprise your guests and include them in the happiness of the biggest day of your life.
Photo Credit By: serendipitybeyonddesign.com