Edward and Bella’s wedding was a soiree that almost all romantics would want to replicate. So if you have drooled over Robert Pattison’s sharp features and Kristen Stewart’s wedding gown in ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1’ then it is time for you to plan your own wedding based on those lines.
As you may have already guessed, a wedding of this stature needs a lot of detailing and a lot of effort. Here are a few steps that will help you to plan your wedding just like the stars showed in their movie.
- The thumb rule about such elaborate weddings is that they will be expensive. So if you are not in a mood to spend much then this may not be your cup of tea. But if money is not a concern, then you need to start paying attention to details.
- The first step to your wedding is getting your invites ready. There are some organizations that have created wedding invites based on the lines of the movie. You can use those so keep the theme authentic or you can add your own slight changes to add some uniqueness.
- The venue for Edward and Bella’s wedding was a beautifully green woody forest. Select your venue that is lush green and reeks of old age charm. It need not be a forest.
- The one thing that was prominent in the movie wedding was the flower arrangement. The flowers hung from the trees. You need to ask your florist to create wire meshes in round formations and arrange the flowers so well that no one is able to see the wire. This way you can replicate the movie scene.
- To create the perfect seating arrangement, ask your furniture supplier to give you benches. Now arrange your florist to attach branches and bushes to those seats.
- Get your gown ready before the wedding. Bella’s gown had a lot of detailing and if you want the same gown, you need to act now. There will be fittings necessary and you must get them done.
- Talk to your makeup artist for that perfect look. You must look ethereal and your veil needs to be just the way Bella wore it.
- You must get a flower arch ready so that you can exchange your vows just there.
- Arrange the food as you want and make sure that it is served fresh and hot.
Photo Credit By: weddingsitaly.com