On your big day, your bridesmaids represent the most important women in your life. They are the women you have chosen to stand next to you as you say your vows and make a lifelong commitment.
You should show appreciation for them by giving bridesmaids gifts that are memorable and useful, something that reflects your gratitude and love for them.
There is a wide selection of bridesmaid’s gifts you can choose. Some are more expensive than others, but choosing the right ones also depend on your budget.
The gifts can also be slightly varied with each bridesmaid, such as giving the same thing with a different color for each person.
The same amount of money should be spent on each gift to show equality, but if you want to give each bridesmaid a unique gift, think of their personality when deciding what to give them.
At best, bridesmaid’s gifts combine the special bond of the bride to each bridesmaid, and also reflect the personality of each. To make the bridesmaids gifts more personal, you can attach a handwritten note with each gift.
If you are still confused about what gifts to give, here are some ideas:
- Personalized bridesmaids gifts make for unforgettable and sentimental items. Some ideas for these include photo albums, books, charm bracelets, and other personal goods. You can have a pillow with the bridesmaid’s name on it or you can give a bottle of her favorite perfume.
- For destination weddings, useful items of bridesmaid’s gifts are always a good idea. This will give them something to use during the event, as well as to keep for the future. Some examples include a beach towel with their name on it, a gift certificate they can use during their stay, toiletry kit with all their favorite scents, disposable camera, or a shawl to keep them warm.
- If you have a big budget, you can give beautiful accessories as bridesmaid’s gifts, such as earrings, necklaces, or watches. These will last a long time and can be used for many more occasions after the wedding. You can choose the style of the accessories based on the personality of the bridesmaid.
- For something with a more personal touch, you can even make your own bridesmaids gifts. These are also a much more affordable option, and if you love making things with your hands this will definitely show your bridesmaids how much they mean to you. In addition, it will show off your creative streak and has greater sentimental value.
- More ideas for useful bridesmaids gifts include: personalized laundry bags, toiletry or makeup bags, slippers, cosmetics travel case, jewelry box, silk jewelry pouches, travel mugs, cotton robes, body wraps, tote bags, stationary, engraved glass vases, napkin holders, and others.
Many shops online carry an extensive range of bridesmaid’s gifts. Shopping for the right one shouldn’t be a complicated task, and once you do, your bridesmaids will know how special and how much they mean to you.