Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life.
Therefore, it makes sense that everything should be organized carefully, from wedding arrangements like table decorations and wedding cakes to wall decor.
Wedding table decorations in particular add a significant accent to your big day.
Since your friends and guests will remember the day forever, you need to make the decorations memorable. Here are a few ideas to help make your wedding table decoration look awesome:
- When you think of wedding table decoration, the first thing that comes to mind is the tablecloth, which is available in a variety of designs, colors, shapes and sizes. Whether you go for white tablecloths or one to match your wedding theme, the most important thing to keep in mind is the size and shape of your table and the rest of the hall.
- Balloons are an impressive and inexpensive idea for wedding table decorations. Choose your favorite color or one that goes with your wedding theme. They are particularly ideal for centerpiece decorations on your wedding table, since they can be easily suspended in air and don’t obstruct anybody’s view.
- To give a romantic touch to your wedding, sprinkle rose petals, particularly red, on the tables.
- Along with roses or rose petals, candles also lend a romantic ambience to your wedding. Small candles can be placed around larger pieces, and flowers can be arranged around these candles to achieve a balanced, tasteful look for your wedding table. Sparkly ribbons or lace around the candles is also a good alternative for flowers.
- Wrap your wedding chairs with organza ribbons in any dark shades of ivory or gold and use napkins of the same color. Or choose any other color which matches your wedding theme.
- For beach weddings, to lend a refreshing touch, use a large clear bowl of fruits as a centerpiece on the main table.
The main thing to remember, however, is that it is your wedding day and should reflect your tastes and fantasies. If your ideas are different from others, use it as a symbol of originality.
Let your imagination run wild and think differently; you’ll regret it forever if you don’t create a theme which reflects yours and your partner’s tastes.