Many couples prefer celebrating their union at the beach. It is one of the most ideal places to celebrate your wedding day.
No wonder, many bridal designers now offer a wide selection of beach wedding dresses for brides-to-be.
Most beach wedding dresses are simple. Because of the kind of location, there are certain characteristics that your bridal dress should possess to make it fit for the location.
Beach weddings are not always expensive, it is normally composed of simple decorations and chairs without the elaborate details when you do a church wedding.
Beach wedding also holds its reception in the same location unlike any other type of wedding.
Things to consider when choosing beach wedding dresses
- Theme: Your beach wedding should have a theme or motif for you to decide easier on what kind of beach wedding dress you’ll have.
- Fabric: The fabric of your dress will have to depend on what season you plan to have the beach wedding. Not all beach weddings are celebrated during summer, for you to acquire the most comfortable dress make sure the kind of fabric you use is right.
- Season: Beach wedding dresses vary in more ways and it depends too on what the bride wants. However, you don’t wish to choose a flowing, light and wavy dress on a windy location.
- Color: Traditional beach wedding dresses are flowing with white color. But if you’re after a unique, different kind of dress you can always opt for a different color.
- Accessories: A good way to define a simple wedding dress is to accentuate it with accessories. For instance, a simple bust lining can be accessorized with necklace and beads.
In choosing beach wedding dresses, the cut is very important. Here are some choices to choose from:
- Hawaiian wedding gown: Hawaiian beach wedding dress is a very popular and stylish kind of wedding dress. It is made of simple cut that highlights long flowing fabric that reaches the ankle, a short dress, a mid thigh length and a separate tube and a short skirt. It is also available in bright colors.
- Roman style: Roman style beach wedding dresses are loose from the chest down to your ankle. A simple yet elegant and fitting beach dress.
- Column style: Column style wedding dresses moulds your body figure from the chest all the way down. While wedding gowns are known to be long and flowing, beach wedding dresses can make this good looking on a mid thigh length.
- Mermaid style: Mermaid style beach wedding dress is fitted on the top, molding your hips and flaring from the hips all the way to your desired length.
The most important thing to bear in mind when you choose your beach wedding dresses is whether or not you’re comfortable wearing them.
Your comfort is your primary concern since you’ll be wearing the same dress during the ceremony and even until the reception. Wear one that feels good to the skin and fits you perfectly.